What is a Young Adult Carer?
You are a Young Adult Carer if you are a young person aged 16-25 providing unwaged support to family or friends who could not manage without your help.
This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health problems or substance addictions problems.
Our Young Adult Carers Project offers:
- Support with your caring role
- One-to-one coaching to help you think about your future
- Fun social events and activities
- Access to grants and benefits and money advice
- Volunteering or employment opportunities
- Creative workshops and training sessions
- The opportunity to make new friends and talk to others who understand
If you are a Young Adult Carer or know a Young Adult Carer living in Manchester who would benefit from support, please get in touch using the options below:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 0161 27 27 27 0
Send us a text on: 07957 836 058
(Our service operating hours are Monday to Thursday 10am to 3pm. Leave us a message outside of these hours and we will get back to you during opening hours)